Ocean Rafting flies and raft Whitsunday islands snorkel package offers the best views of the region, including Heart Reef, Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet.
After this exhilarating scenic flight, get up close and personal with the soft white sand and the Great Barrier Reef’s underwater world; on your choice of the two snorkel rafting tours.
In a small aircraft with guaranteed window seats for your first flirtation with the spectacular sights of the Whitsunday Islands, Great Barrier Reef, Heart Reef and the breath-taking blue hues of the Hill Inlet from above.
This one hour flight around the Whitsunday Islands with pilot commentary will have you falling in love with the Whitsundays.
Make friends with the reef marine life, bask on the beaches of silky white sand with a super fun rafting ride through the islands.
Spot Australian wildlife on a guided hike to Hill Inlet lookout. Get that picture of yourself with the swirling white sands in the background, sure to be your next and best profile picture!
The Northern Exposure tour departs early and offers more snorkelling, including an Ocean Rafting secret spot! Or take the Southern Lights tour, and have more time on the famous Whitehaven Beach with stops at the Hill Inlet, Betty’s Beach and Southern end of this spectacular, 7klm beach.
Both tour options include snorkelling, snorkel gear and Whitehaven Beach visit.
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
For All bookings during COVID-19.
If your booking is affected for any reasons during COVID, we will allow you to change your travel date.
If you are unsure when you will travel, your booking will be open dated with NO expiration date.
Cancellation fees are as follows
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more before departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days before departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days before departures
Schedules subject to change without notice
Scuba Diving Insurance
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase a comprehensive Travel Insurance policy that includes trip cancellation insurance and Evacuation & Medical cover for scuba diving.
Please be aware that not all Travel Insurance companies cover scuba diving and in-water activities. Please read the wording of your policy carefully.
Any evacuation, vessel relocation, or medical expenses are the diver's financial responsibility in a Medical Emergency. We strongly recommend the purchase of dive insurance.
Cancellation / Rescheduling Policy
We reserve the right to change vessel, dive locations, and prices without notice.
Please note we must receive at least 48 hours' notice from you when choosing to cancel or reschedule a reservation. Cancellation refunds are not given within 48 hours' notice. This includes factors beyond your control, including medical problems, airline delays, bad weather, etc.
Please refer to the Trade Practices Act 1974. Travel Insurance is highly recommended.
Please contact our office if you require any further information.
Terms And Conditions
The above tour itineraries are a guideline only and are subject to change depending on tide, wind and other weather conditions.
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• Minimum numbers of four passengers for flights/flight packages apply.
• Flights are subject to pilot discretion, weather and air traffic control.
• For legal and safety reasons all passengers are weighed prior to boarding. Individual weights in excess of 110kg will incur an extra seat surcharge. Maximum per seat weight is
• Pick up transfers for scenic flights only collect guests from their mainland accommodation and drop off transfers are always to Abell Point Marina, with the exception of the last
flight of the day, which may return guests to their mainland accommodation.
• *The Fly and Cruise tour departs from the mainland. This package is unfortunately not available for guests of Long Island, Hamilton Island, Hayman Island or Daydream Island.
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Children’s prices are from 2 – 14 years of age.
• Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.
• Passengers intending to dive but restricted due to the aforementioned will not be offered a refund.
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of personal belongings, property damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done in the 'Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team.
Ocean Rafting Fly and Raft Whitsunday Islands Tours
Fly & Raft - North
60 Minute Scenic Flight with the Northern Exposure rafting itinerary & 2 snorkeling locations